More and more Americans are applying online to get credit. It does not matter if you are applying for an auto or home or just credit cards. The percentage has gone up 100% in the last several years as more and more banks get online. Here are a few things people want to know first:
- What information will I need to give?
- How long does it take to get a decision?
- Are online applications secure enough?
- How many can I apply for?
- Do I have to have accounts with these banks before I can apply?
- What if I have more questions to ask?
Each bank differs with their information they need so always ask beforehand. Do not leave yourself in the dark. You have the right to ask any question you may have.