When you are going to buy a new or used car, you should remember a few things before you head out.
- Finding a bank to pre-approve you first
- Get great rates on interest
- Try to use your own bank where they know you
- Have your mechanic look the car over before purchasing it
- Get all the warranty information if any
- Make sure if you have a trade-in that it is clean and in great shape
Getting your auto loan should be a smooth process if you remember the above. If you have had bad credit problems, it may not go to smooth but there are usually places that deal in bad credit as well. There are so many places always having deals for getting you into your new or used car. Check out your local paper or watch TV for ads of many dealers.