Internet Banking FAQ
Internet banking being new phenomena obviously has plenty of users having all kinds of questions. So, a Frequently Asked Questions section or FAQ is a must be on every Internet Banking site. Since it involves money matters, most users want immediate answers, making it even more important.
Some general frequently asked questions are mentioned below:
- What is Internet Banking?
- How do I apply for Internet Banking?
- Is there any fee charged?
- What should I do when accessing for the first time?
- How do I create my User ID and Password?
- What preparations are necessary in order to access BII Internet Banking?
- What should I do if I use a browser whose version is older than the recommended one?
- Can I perform balance inquiry using BII Internet Banking?
- Can I perform account transfer to someone else’s account?
- Can I open a new account?
- Can I pay off my credit card bill via BII Internet Banking?
- How do I print the transaction proof?
- Which security system is utilized to support BII Internet Banking?
- Is it safe to conduct internet banking transaction from Warnet (internet cafe)?
- What if I forget my PIN?
- Whom should I talk to when encountering trouble in using Internet Banking?
- What is IBS?
- What transactions are provided by IBS?
- Can users of VB ’98 system have access to IBS as well?