When getting a mortgage loan there are things you must look at:
- Make sure to find out everything about the property you are looking to buy.
- Make sure you double check the price of the home to make sure it is worth what you are buying.
- Make sure to have your most recent pay stub
- Make sure to have a paper with all your recent and past employers
- W-2’s for the past 2 years
- Any documents for any liquid assets you may have
- If you own any other property, make sure to bring in all documents on such.
These are just a few helpful things to make sure the process of your mortgage loan goes easier and quicker. If you are prepared and ready to go, you can go about getting your mortgage loan quicker.