Knowing about credit card terms is something you need to know to help you decide if you are ready to get a credit card. Here are the terms you generally find with most credit cards.
- Average daily Balance: This is the daily balance on your credit card
- Annual Percentage Rate: This is a rate you pay with each purchase you make with your car.
- Balance Transfer: This is where you transfer the balance on one credit card to another to get lower interest rates.
- Cash Advance Fee: This is where you get charged a fee for using an ATM machine.
- There are other terms depending on who you get a credit card from.
These are just some of the terms, before you apply for a credit card, you should read all of their terms and agreements.