One part of the loan process is the end of it called the closing. This is where you need to expect the unexpected at this point of getting a loan. Here is what you should be ready for when you get to this point:
- Expect that they might say you are approved for the loan.
- Expect that they might deny your loan application.
- Expect high or low interest rates.
- Expect a high or low monthly payment.
- Expect to pay all closing costs
These are just a few of the things that will happen during closing. Be sure to talk with your realtor or loan officer to ensure you are ready for anything that may occur.